Monday, February 1, 2010

The beggining

Well i kinda decided it was good enough for my younger siblings to have a website it was now my turn. If its easy enough i will put the older brother on to it to. Seeing we are not in our home state no more its a quick and easy way to catch-up with each other and hopefully not as much as a time waster as face book. I am not sure how i will go with the photos and stuff but you never know if you don't give it a go........



But hey i can upload photos, come back to my post and edit it. I think i know what i am doing. HA HA that's the funniest thing i have heard.

Well the picture above is our first night in our house with furniture. (We arrived with two suitcases and had three days with only the suitcase.) We still had heaps of boxes to unpack and unsure of where things belonged. Still unsure on where somethings belong....

No comments:

Post a Comment